- Vesta has set up a modern production plant for manufacturing plastic water tanks.
- The products are manufactured using rotational moulding technology.
- The machinery used in the production line is supplied entirely from European manufacturers.
- The material used for the production of the plastic tanks is polyethylene powder suitable for rotational moulding with good mechanical properties.
- UV stabilized for use in outdoor applications and conforms with the European directive 2002/72/EC and the CYS EN 12873-1-2003.
- The production line is certified by ISO 9001
- Products range from 300L to 8000L having both a vertical and a horizontal orientation to satisfy all customer needs.
- Double layer production which prevents the production of fungus due to the intense sunlight.
- Easy to be carried by two people using their hands
- Safe for lifting with a crane and easy to place on roofs